- card was cut 6 x 12 inches and then folded in half using DCWV Harvest Gathering
- background was cut using some paper given to me from a dear friend, Rosie, which was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches
- scarecrow was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers accented with gel pens which was then puff-dotted onto my background
- "Welcome Fall" sign and scarecrow were chalked around the edges
- the adorable fall leaves and pumpkin were puff-dotted onto my card and were made for me by another dear friend, Edwina Brown which completes my card purrfectly!!!
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Fairy Tale Challenge #77 Pumpkin, Mushroom, and Bat
Simply Create Too: Challenge #47 - Fall/Autumn