- card was cut 5.5 x 8.5 inches using Recollection purple Cardstock
- background paper was cut 5 x 3.75 inches and is DCWV Girl Frille Stack with 180 6x6 inch pieces of paper in the stack which I found at JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts near the register recently for $4.00!!
- Estelle was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens, fussy cut around the edges and puff-dotted on my card
- sentiments, "It's your day to celebrate" and "wishing you gifts and giggles" were recent freebies from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges
- ribbon is Darice Satin Edged Organza
- rhinestones are Say it with Baby Bling Want 2 Scrap self-adhesive bling
this card has been entered in the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs Month-Long Anything Goes in February