The Design Team is using BugaBoo Stamps for their projects as they are the sponsor for this challenge with one lucky winner winning 7 stamps of their choice!!! For my stamp, I chose Ava Swing as I love kitties and I have always loved going to the playground and swinging even as an adult!!!
- card was made using DCWV The Carnival Stack was used for the actual card cut 6 x 12 inch and then scored in half using Martha Stewart Scoreboard
- Colorbok Pattern French Prep Pack was used for the background and cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches
- Ava Swing was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored pencils and gel pens for accents
- *** note as to the cat to give her that "calico" look, I added splotches of color using my Prisma Colored Pencils with a dab here and a dab there and then smudging using chalk which I think gives kitty a kewl look and looks more like my "Patches"
- sentiment "Spring makes everything young again" is from Create with TLC. If you're not already a "follower" of her blog, this is something as a "must" on your "to do list" as she offers on a daily basis phenomenal freebies which the above sentiment is just a sample of what she offers!
- tree was cut using brown Recollections cardstock and green scraps for the leaves which was then chalked around the edges using Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge cut at 6-inches
- grass was cut using green Recollections cardstock which was then chalked around the edges using Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge cut at 1.25-inches
- of course, I made my very own action wobble to add more dimension to my card along with movement - another trick to take away from that "homemade" look and make people wonder "however did she do that?"
this card has been entered in the following challenge: