What's It All About

▼

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Baby it's Cold Outside with New Challenge with Creates and Make Challenge Blog

This month at Creates and Makes Challenge Blog Design with the Challenge #15 - Anything Goes with SLS Lines as our sponsor for this Challenge
                        
For my project, I had a lot of fun and used Juggling Snowman and sentiments from Create with TLC



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • 5x7 inch card with cor'dinations Purple Plaid for the background - love using the purple background for winter
  • image was colored with Whisper Stroke Markers and gel pen accents
  • background was embossed using Darice Snowflakes Folder with rounded corners
  • purple gingham ribbon and tiny bow using Offray Ribbon
  • white pom pom and snowflake buttons were added for the juggling snowballs
  • sentiments are from Create with TLC cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges and snowflakes punched with a tiny punch

I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. Lynne, that is a great card with the TLC image and sentiments. Also, really like the lavender color.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness