What's It All About

Saturday, October 24, 2015

It WAS a Sweet Treat Retreat Projects

This is the final post of "Sweet Treat Retreat" with showcasing a few of the things that were done - are you ready for creativity????  

Gayle had two (2) black/grey/white jelly rolls along with 18-inch strips of lime green and look at this beauty quilt top she created - doesn't it look like birch trees?




I had a few quilt tops that I had fused down with Heat N Bond Light that needed appliqued in place. I love the look of a "blanket stitch" and my one sewing machine does a beautiful blanket stitch and I finished appliqueing three (3) wall hangings which just need machine quilted now!!!



Dancing with Bats by Susan Probst just needs quilted



Cattucinno by Trish Stewart Designs just needs the whiskers, eyes and quilted



this was an original pattern by one of the quilting members that I started about 8 years ago and finally just need to quilted and buttons of course!

Now for the final project I had done - I forget how many years ago, a friend of mine Rose Weber for Christmas gave me Quilter's Corner, a local quilt shop, Let's Get Dotty Block of the Month complete with fabric!!!! I got blocks #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, and #12 done!!!! Ok, I goofed and had #12 out of order!

#1 - nicknamed this one Kermit in the pond


#2 - nicknamed this one Kermit playing with his marbles in lily pond 




#3 nicknamed this one Kermit and Miss Piggy dating



#4 nicknamed this one Miss Piggy taking advantage of Kermit


#5 nicknamed this one parrot caught in fan


#12 nicknamed this one Grover and Oscar playing Sorry


this one still needs squared and trimmed! I can't wait to finish the other six (6) blocks now that I got it this far!!!!!!!



   I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness