What's It All About

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Let's Roll - Weekend Road Trips August Mini Calendar

OOPS . . . I had been creating but not sharing my projects and it's now September but I just had to share my August mini calendar!!!!

Bob and I do "road trips" on the weekend and when I saw this image from Create with TLC July Mega Club - Let's Roll Collage Piece which can now be found in Create with TLC Artfire Store and can be found here.





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • mini calendar measures 6.25 x 6.5 inches with black Recollection card stock as my backing and Pixie Press for my calendar
  • Let's Roll was colored using Prisma Colored pencils and chalked around the edges with gel pen and Stickles accents
  • had scrap road map  paper which I folded to resemble the infamous road map which we keep referring to during our trips
  • AND of course there is a button!!!!!

Road trips are going to be made into lay-outs which will be coming soon I hope. Some of our trips included McConnell's Mill, Lake Erie, Marine State Park, Ligonier, Mr. Ed's Candy and Elephant Emporium, Adams County Winery, Big Round Barn, Train Museum in Conneaut, Ohio, Conneaut, Ohio, and of course our covered bridges that we explore!!!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful calendar. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness