What's It All About

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Princess Peyton Wishes You a Merry Christmas

WOWSERS!!!! Can you believe it???? I got accepted to be on The Stamping Chef Design Team!!! She is a totally new digital stamping and digital paper store with some adorable designs! Freebies are offered on a weekly basis AND she currently has a sale going on - its a win win situation!!! Also, a special thanks to a dear friend, Edwina Brown, who gave me the heads-up to apply for the Design Team. Thank you my wonderful friend!!!

Now, onto my very first project to share with my wonderful friends!!!! Peyton will be made available in the store today but for you and you alone, I'm showing you what a doll baby she is!!!



Now, for the recipe:

  • Peyton from The Stamping Chef
  • colored with my Spectrum Markers . . . be patient, I'm a newbie with them but learning
  • card was cut using Recollection O' Christmas Tree cut 6 x 12 inches and then scored in half using Martha Stewart Score Board
  • background was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches using Reminisce A Christmas Store Tis the Season which is a beautiful double-sided paper
  • bling bling rhinestones added to her crown, shoes, and wand
  • So Trendy Satin Dots Berry Ribbon
  • Ribbon rose added to her dress and a larger size to the ribbon on the side
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!! Tell her Lynne sent you .....

Much Love, Hugs, and Friendship with Christmas Blessings
Lynne

5 comments:

  1. I've very impressed with Peyton and your talent. This card is beautiful and adorable all rolled into one. Congratulations dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Isn't it great when your talent is recognized! As well it should be...I love your work. Looking forward to learning more about The Stamping Chef...this digistamp just makes me happy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on the coloring! Peyton is just adorable and she looks wonderful on the card you made!

    Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I really love how you have colored her and the wonderful crown and added rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Love this cute image you used. Love the papers and flowers you used. You are doing a great job with their digis. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness