What's It All About

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter


Happy Easter to all my friends out there in “bloggie land”. Today, I’m sharing a totally edible Easter basket. I had gotten the inspiration while watch a episode of Rachel Ray.

  • First I started at the bottom with a package of 6 Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs but placed them upside down for easier access. 


  • Next, I got similar size boxes of M&M’s and Jolly Rancher Gummies. Go with everyone’s favorite which is what I did. 
  • I used my ATG gun and ran it along the bottom edges and attached to the Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. This formed the sides. 


  • Now comes the fun of filling your edible basket which I did with Gummy Bears and my very most favorite Starburst jelly beans. 
  • A ribbon was tied around the outside edges just to hold together. Ok, I know I said “totally” edible but you could say the ribbon is added fiber <grinning>


Happy Easter and as an added note, I will be “hopping” down the bunny trail as I broke my left foot and left elbow!!! Coordination isn’t my strong suit!!!!!

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness