What's It All About

Friday, March 1, 2013

Guest Designer Friday, Pam Phelps


I am sew sew fortunate to have a super talented friend today as my First Guest Designer for 2013. It is none other than Pam Phelps whom I had the honor and privilege to meet as sister Guest Designers on The Stamping Chef.

Without further hesitation, may I introduce you to the fabulous phenomenal truly creative Pam!!!!

Hello to you all. I am so excited to be a guest designer for Her Craftiness. I know Lynne through another team that we are both on and just love her. I have been crafting for many, many years, starting with Tole Painting, wood working, sewing and now my heart is completely obsessed with card making.. Just ask my hubby. Well maybe not. Hee Hee.. We have been married for 28 years and have two wonderful boys, 3 grandchildren and 1 and 3/4 great grandchildren. I live and love the Green State of Oregon.  Enough about me here is what I have crafted for you using Red, Purple and Pink. I hope you enjoy them.



Didn't I tell you she's amazing . . . . Pam, your cards are absolutely phenomenal and I truly love them both!!!! Thank you ever sew much for being my very first Guest Designer for 2013!!!!

Now, since Pam and I got our friendship started on The Stamping Chef - we want to let you know of the truly wonderful sale going on there as well!!!!! 


God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness