What's It All About

Monday, April 8, 2013

Under Construction - Lily's Expecting a Baby Brother Come August


Here’s another of The Stamping Chef’s adorable designs, “under Construction”. Have I mentioned that my daughter is expecting again in August with giving Lily a baby brother?? HMMM, guess not. Well, this card is for my daughter.



RECIPE: 
  • Card was cut 6 x 12-inches using Recollections blue cardstock then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
  • Background was cut from paper found in my collection with paw prints – now, that’s the cat’s meow 5.75 x 5.75
  • Before attaching my pawrific paper on my card, I punched foot prints using MARVY Uchida VP-87M Paw Punch to show the solid blue background
  • “Baby Love” was created using Make the Cut
  • Digital image, Under Construction, from The Stamping Chef
  • Colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, hi-lighted with Gelly Pens and Prisma Colored Pencils
  • Sentiment from Create with TLC, which was a freebie, “Diaper spelled backwards = repaid
  • Cut additional foot prints to run all around the card
Yippee, if I could, I would be doing cartwheels, but instead, I make a card as I get to be “grandma” again! By the way, Lily doesn’t want a brother, he can stay in mommy’s tummy!

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

I have entered this card in the following challenge:
The Crafting Cafe April Celebrations Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Cute card!I love the image! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, i bet your daughter will love it.
    Thank you for joining in the challenge over at the Crafting Cafe, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, love the sentiment! Adorable card and love all those feet prints! So glad you joined us for our Let's Celebrate Challenge at The Crafting Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, i love the image & the sentiment is great x
    Thank you for joining in the Crafting Cafe challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness