What's It All About

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Miriam's Crafting Supplies Blog Challenge - Metal

It’s the first ever of Miriam’s Crafting Supplies Blog Challenge!!!!! As part of her design team, I want to share just a picture of my project with a complete tutorial to follow at a later date.

The first challenge is “Metal” where you are asked to use some type of “metal” on your project!! There are sew many different types of metal findings in Miriam’s Crafting Supplies. I used two (2) variations in my project and can’t wait to see yours!!!!


Be the first of your friends to post your project at Miriam’sCrafting Supplies!!!

Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I love the metal you used on your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness