What's It All About

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Blog Candy Winner - I May Be Behind BUT . . . . .

I know I'm a bit behind, just bear with me but I have blog candy for the following wonderful people who have commented and given me some bloggies love . . . .

Let's start with the winners for Scrapbook Blessings Blog Hop Save the Ta Ta’s 

  • First, Hetty commented on Her Craftiness using True Random Number Generator #12 who said: “Absolutely love your bodice with the sentiment inside.”. Thank you Hetty for the wonderful comment. I just need your mailing address to send you one of my machine embroidered crosses.
  •  Second Winner from Scrapbook Blessings Facebook Page is who arose to the challenge and created a card is Sher Brown with her precious card.
  • Third and Final winners are Zenita Barnes Smith from Scrapbook Blessings who commented, “I appreciate you letting me join you in the hop!!!” plus I’m offering one additional cross to Vicky who commented, “Looking forward to this hop! You always have some fabulous inspiration”
Now onto the winner of Oh Sheet Blog Hop of 3 little ghost poops to share with your little ones is Janet who remarked: “OMG, Lynne you were super busy – I love every one of your projects – the bottle ghosts are to die for and the “soup can” file is great!!! I love TLC stuff. As always, you create awesome items – Big Blog Hugs My Friend.

There are 2 lucky winners from the October Calendar Girls using Random Number Generator 
  • Lucky #3 is Marilyn – Cricut Crafts who commented, “What a fun blog hop! So glad you invited me on FB! Great and fun cards” who won a personalized mug mat. 
  • AND the winner of the breast cancer awareness bracelet is Lucky #9 Caforestdweller Richelle who commented, “ What fun cards! I especially like the breast cancer awareness card. It’s adorable.” Now, Richelle, if you would rather have one of my machine-embroidered crosses instead - I would be more than happy to substitute!

With the September Calendar Girls, I was a little disappointed as I had only received 3 comments but those 3 comments meant the world to me and I need and want to show my appreciation – with this being said, 
  • Iris, Janet, and Edwina – I would love to make you something special and send to you --- you options are either a personalized mug mat or a machine-embroidered cross or some goodies from my stash. The choice is yours and will be sent upon when I receive your response
Congrats to all the winners. I just need your mailing addresses to send off the “goodies” which you may send to my email address at hercraftiness@gmail.com.  I love when you give me bloggie love and I just want to give in return!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship . . . . 
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. So fabulous!!! Thank you so much sweet friend. I think you already have my address but I'll send it out to you just in case ;o) Hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness