What's It All About

Monday, January 27, 2014

When all else fails . . . . LOOK CUTE

Create with TLC has a new set out which I love love love the sentiments along with the digital images. I was lucky enough to get a "sneak" preview and create with such a new image. This is my second card made with this and I just have to laugh as it reminds me of my daughter when she was young dressing her cat, Peaches, in her Cabbage Patch Doll clothes and putting her in a stroller and wheeling her around the house!!!

With all that being said, I just have to share my card . . .



RECIPE:
  • card was cut 5.5 x 10, creased with Martha Stewart Score Board using DCWV The Crafty Stack card stock
  • background is from Color Bok Pattern Pack French Prep from Walmart for only $5 and was cut 5.25 x 4.5 inches
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC new set, Look Cute Vintage Digi and Word Set, "When all else fails . . . LOOK CUTE" along with the cute vintage little girl which I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens
  • edges were chalked
  • lace, buttons, and ribbon were part of my stash and added for that vintage look
Poor KITTY!!!! Look for additional cards from this set as I have some in the progress!!!

God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

4 comments:

  1. Love the image and the buttons too. Thanks for playing along with us at the Squirrel and the Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A littlebirdietoldme it is your birthday! Happy Birthday Lynne and have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hetty for your birthday wishes and I thank that little birdie too!!!!

      Delete
  3. I was going to comment on your Jan. 28th post, but there isn't one : ) I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hopped over from Paulette's Create With TLC blog. My own birthday is tomorrow ~ yea/yay for January Aquarians! Hope you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness