What's It All About

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy 50th Anniversary!

Bob's Aunt and Uncle just celebrated their 50th Anniversary!!! What a milestone! As for me, I have issues with being married beyond 7 years for some odd reason. Ok, there are reasons but this is not the time or the place. This is the time to celebrate his aunt and uncle for which I created a 50th Anniversary card with a little help from Create with TLC, Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 Cartridge, and an internet search for an appropriate verse for the inside!



RECIPE:
  • card was cut 6 x 12 inches using DCWV Le Creme which was then folded in half using Martha Stewart Score Board (what would I ever do without that in my life???)
  • background paper was from DCWV Royal Garden and cut 5.5 x 5.5 inches 
  • Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 Cartridge page 53 Lace 1 was cut 2.5 inches using Black Recollections with Lace 1 Shadow using Ivory Recollections 
  • 50 was cut using Cricut Ornament Iron 2 Cartridge cut at 1 inch
  • Darice metallic gold ribbon was added and tied in a bow
  • sentiment, There's no limit to how much joy you are wished today, was chalked around the edges 
  • Queen & Co Sunflower Pearls were added
  • inside sentiment was found on the internet, author anonymous, was cut, chalked, and placed on a pieces of 5 x 5 inch DCWV Royal Garden
I have always said that one day, I would like to try the cards that are suggested in the front of the Cricut Cartridge Manuals. WELL, this idea was from that very concept!!!! Hope you enjoy!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. wonderful card,thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFT this week again, x carol

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness