What's It All About

Monday, August 29, 2011

50 Birthday Luau Blog Hop - August 29, 2011


If you are here for the
 Faith Verse Blog Hop or Loved By God Blog Hop, 
please scroll down. Thank you....


Day One



50th Birthday Luau Blog Hop


Hello, I am so very happy to have you hop over to help me in celebrating my 50th Birthday.  This is my very first blog hop, and I am so excited to share all the wonderful projects created by very talented and creative ladies with you.  So, grab a refreshment, sit back and enjoy all three days of the 50th Birthday Luau hop.  This hop runs from August 29-31, so please be sure to check back each day to see what new project each of our talented ladies has in store for you.  Since my birthday is in August, I have always wanted to have a Luau, and well, I love the beach.  So, our theme for this hop is, of course, LUAU THEME.  What a better way to celebrate my birthday then with a 50th Birthday Luau Hop and the creative talents of all the very talented ladies participating in this hop. 


  50th Birthday Luau Blog Hop Lineup:  

Grand Prize:  Cricut Cartridge Luau 2011 Seasonal

Day 1 Blog Candy: 
Cuttlebug  Disney NEMO Combo Embossing & Die Set


Day 2 Blog Candy:  
Cuttlebug Disney Celebration Combo Embossing & Die Set


Day 3 Blog Candy:  
Sizzix Texturz Texture Plates-Kit #3 

Rules to be eligible for  Daily Blog Candy and the Grand Prize:
(1)  You MUST visit each blog and become a follower
(2) Leave a comment on every blog in the hop each day
(3) Leave a comment below on my blog
(4) Become a follower at "Craftin’ with Barbara” 

Now on to my first project: 

I call this it's 5 o'clock somewhere  





The recipe for this card is 
cartridge is Life is a Beach
Paper is DSVW Sweet Stack
lettering was cut 1.25 inches
drink was cut 3.75
scrap ribbon


Hope you enjoyed my card and I know it has to be 5 o'clock somewhere!!!
I want to thank the lovely ladies on Barbara's behalf of this hop 
for helping Barbara celebrate her birthday. 
  
Please be sure to stop by tomorrow and 
hop along with us again to see more crafty creations.

God Bless 
Hugs and Love
Lynne

21 comments:

  1. Your card is yummy... love the colors and that drink looks good enough to really drink!! I am also a August Birthday... good month for a Luau! Already your follower!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love your card it is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!! The colours used are stunning. I have become a new follower.

    Linda
    lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne,
    I love the card. The colors are perfect, and love the phrase. Thanks for participating.

    Barbara B.
    http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and just perfect for the hop.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card certainly looks like it's in full party mode! Love the pineapple and the dimensional look.
    Great design.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! You can never go wrong using DCWV papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I do agree that it is 5:00 somewhere and I can just picture myself sitting back with one of those yummy drinks in my had and enjoying the sun and ocean. Great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am just lovin' this card! I think that's my new motto:-) TFS.

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. such cute projects ..TFS!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great card as I knew yours would be. Already a happy follower of yours.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must be going nuts because I was sure I left a message last night telling you how adorable your card is. It makes me want to pull right up and have a cool refreshing coconut drink. : ) Jearise at http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabby - i am so with you on that one - it is 5 o'clock somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my favorite sentiments! TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just made a 5 o'clock somewhere for my bff, so you know I am likin' this one:-) Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. c u t e that is how I describe your card...i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love this card!!! You must share how you tied such a great bow. Happy birthday to Barbara :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice card and love the detail!! I have been a follower a while now!! See you tomorrow!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this card, so much fun!!! I am now a follower and can't wait to see more of your great work.
    thanks


    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Esta como pa comerse esa tarjeta, tiene mucho sabor. Felicitaciones a todas las participantes estan divino sus proyectos.
    manualidadespolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the bright colors on this card. Makes me smile.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a yummy card!! A nice cool coconut drink would be great right about now!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness