What's It All About

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

On The Good Ship Lollipop With New Challenge at Create and Inspire

It's a new challenge at Create and Inspire - Are you ready to "create" with us??? We have for the challenge this week fabulous sponsor: 




In Pittsburgh, we have what is called the Gateway Clipper Fleet with one of the fleet being called the Good Ship Lollipop. Well, during vacation time, Lily and Adam went on the Good Ship Lollipop for a Pirate's Cruise which inspired me to use Lacy Sunshine Rory Sailing for a lay-out with my wonderful inspiration - Lily and Adam!!!







RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • background DCW All About Boys Stack
  • Rory was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Whisper Strokes with Stickles and gel pen accents  
  • "Good Ship Lollipop" tag was made for me by Paulette at Create with TLC  which was colored with Tim Holtz Marker and chalked around the edges 
  • sentiment, "Work like a Captain, Play like a Pirate", was part of Create with TLC  July Mega Club which was rounded around the corners and chalked around the edges 
  • anchor button was added to "Good Ship Lollipop" with a wheel and anchor button to Rory's hat
OK, you knew, I just had to do it . . . . ready to get on your tap shoes and sing along with Shirley . . . .
        Now, just for a bit of nostalgia and just in case I would ask you - Jen when she was Lily's age, her first dance show number was "On the Good Ship Lollipop" . . . I need to find a picture now in her dance costume!!!!

        Now, it's your turn to create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creative inspirations!!!!

        I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

        Much love, hugs, and friendship
        Lynne 

        this was entered in the following challenges:
        Inspiration Destination Challenge: Challenge #44

        2 comments:

        1. Great project!
          Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
          Giada

          ReplyDelete
        2. This digi was perfect for your beautiful memory!
          Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

          ReplyDelete

        I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
        Lynne
        aka Her Craftiness