What's It All About

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Remember I'm Thinking of You with a new Challenge at 613 Avenue Create

It's a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create where it's always anything goes with and optional twist: Create You Own Challenge!!!!!!


The fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Aurora Wings 

For my project, I chose to use Diamonds using the following: size A2 card, Get Well, and Doodling


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using lilac Recollection Card Stock with DCWV The Chateau Lavender Matstack as my background
  • Diamonds was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Prisma and Whispers Markers, gel pen accents and fussy cut and chalked around the edges 
  • rhinestones were added to her headpiece, earrings, and various spots on the card
  • sentiment, "If you feel alone when you are sick, remember I am thinking of you" had been from Create with TLC August Mega Club chalked around the edges mounted on scrap paper with another scrap using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch on the one edge 

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to visit and enter your project at 613 Avenue CreateI can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness