What's It All About

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Enter at Your Own Risk

I'm still in a Halloween Frame of Mind and decided to use an image I have had, printed off but never used UNTIL NOW!!!! Splitcoasters had a cute tutorial which I loved and thought this image would be purrfect! SEW, on Thursday, my BFF, Kimberly Pate, inspired me and we worked on my card and finished her's while Facebook chatting. We get sew much more done while doing this!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:


    Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


    I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge: September 26 Challenge #99

    3 comments:

    1. Oooo this looks a bit spooky, great card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very spooky card! Love how the image is breaking through the paper. Thanks for joining us over on Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
      Hugs,
      Bev (DT) x

      ReplyDelete
    3. A great spooky card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft Sue DT xx

      ReplyDelete

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness