What's It All About

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy 10th Birthday Sasha with Create and Inspire Challenge - Anything Goes

It's a new challenge at Create and Inspire - Are you ready to "create" with us??? The fabulous sponsor for this challenge is being Morgan's ArtWorld and I chose to use the beautiful and adorable Fae 9 which I thought would be a beautiful birthday card for my granddaughter, Sasha, who will be 10 in October!!!

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using lilac Recollection Card Stock and DCW Chateau Lavendar as my background 
  • Fae 9 was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils and Whispers Markers with gel pen and Stickles accents  
  • flowers were a gift from Edwina Brown and I put Rhinestones in the center
  • sentiment, "Happy 10th Birthday!", was part of Create with TLC  August Mega Club which was fussy cut chalked around the edges
  • sentiment is one of my very most favorite from Create with TLC, Birthday a Treat, which works for not only young but for any generation has rounded corners, chalked around the edges and scraps with Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch

Now, it's your turn to create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creative inspirations!!!!


I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Craft Your Passion: Challenge #280 - Always Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge: September 19 Challenge #98

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely, we would love you to share in the Morgan's ArtWorld FB Group. Lisa DT Morgan's ArtWorld

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and and image coloured perfectly !! :)

    Hugs Abbs xx

    Where The HeART Is
    Our Crafty Corner
    The Crafty Addicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Morgan's Artworld for our "For the Kids" challenge. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, MAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious card! I love the sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful birthday card Lynne, I am sure your Granddaughter will absolutely love it. Your image is fabulous and the stickles adds some lovely sparkle. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynne! Love the colors and added flowers :) Thanks for playing at Aloha Challenges!

    Hugs,
    Kathi DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very lovely and detailed card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Scrap! Best of luck with your entry!
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty image and I love how you added the flowers in and around it. Thanks for playing with LTSCB. (sorry I'm so late in commenting)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness