What's It All About

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Birthday Wishes with a New Challenge at Create and Inspire

It's a new challenge at Create and Inspire - Are you ready to "create" with us??? The fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Aurora Wings

I love love love kitties and I may soon be known as the crazy cat lady as we got another kitten the beginning of September!!! Thus for my card, I chose Aurora Wings Cupcake Kitty.


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with Recollection Pink Card Stock and scraps for the background
  • kitty was colored using chalks, Whispers Markers with gel pen, Stickles and Darice Glossy Accents accents,
  • 1/8-inch burgundy ribbon holds a cute little charm, "Made for You" which is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 
  • sentiment is one of my favorites from Create with TLC and can be found here at her Artfire Store was chalked around the edges with faux stitching and mounted on scraps

Now, it's your turn to create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creative inspirations!!!!

I heard you say you want to see my new baby kitty ---- here is Sadie with me holding her of course!!!! Look at that sweet little face!!!







I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne


this was entered in the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for playing Crafting by Designs Challenge Love and hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your real live kitty is adorable, as is the one on your beautiful card. Well, who wouldn't be happy when surrounded with all those cupcakes! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Use a stamp or digi”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, CGE DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MWLW, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!!!
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Craft your Passion this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness