It's a new month along with a New Year which means it's a new challenge at Creative Ladybirds Creations where it's always "anything goes" with SLS Lines as our fabulous sponsor.
- size A2 card using Recollections Black and White Stack Cardstock with Graphic 45 as background
- Flapper was colored using Copic R20 for the flesh, Whisper Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, gel pen and of course Stickles was used to color her dress, hat, and shoes
- Darice Red Organza Satin satin edged ribbon wrapped around the background and tied in a bow
- "Made for You" heart-shaped silver charm from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
- sentiment, "You put the "zing" in amazing" was from Create with TLC Winter Club with rounded corners and was chalked around the edges
- Queen and Co. red pearls and a feather in her hat finish the front of my card
- sentiment, "You look marvelous darling" was from Create with TLC and was chalked around the edges and mounted on matching paper from the front - this sentiment reminds me of Billy Crystal with how he would roll this off of his lips