What's It All About

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Welcome Fall with a New Challenge at Creative Moments

It's a new challenge at Creative Moments  where it's always anything goes but with this challenge, with the optional twist - Autumn Colours as September 22nd is the First Day of Autumn!!

Our fabulous sponsors are: 


Sponsors
RSD - Etsy Shop - Creepy images
RSD Zibbet Shop - Cute images



for my image, I chose to work with Robyn's Fetish Scarecrow Sitting on Basket. Isn't he adorable - I love scarecrows and love to decorate with them!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using Recollection card stock for the card with scraps for the background
  • image was colored using Whisper Strokes Markers, Prism Colored Pencils and chalking the background with gel pen accents 
  • sunflower button from my stash was added to his one arm
  • grass border was cut using Fiskars Border Punch which I just purchased on clearance for $3.97!!
  • leaf was cut using Fiskars Leaf Punch
  • sentiment on the front, "Welcome Fall" had been from  Create with TLC and a previous club chalked around the edges 
  • sentiment is from a previous club at Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges and mounted on matching paper along with another leaf which was punched with Fiskars Leaf Punch

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I can't wait to see your creativity when you enter your project!!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness