What's It All About

Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Colors of Fall with a New Challenge at the Address of 613 Avenue Create


Welcome!!!!! It's a new challenge at the address of 613 Avenue Create where it's always anything goes with an optional twist for this challenge: The Colors of FALL! Fall is my very most favorite time of the year mainly because of the fabulous colors which makes this challenge Easy Peasy!!!

our fabulous sponsors are:




Winner receives $10 Gift Certificate

Winner receives 3 digital images

Original zibbet banner
Visit the Rick St. Dennis store 
prize is a choice of 2 digis or a 25% discount coupon for Rick's Zibbet shop 
 (Winners choice) 

Rick St. Dennis MFA has been an artist, designer, 
stage designer and instructor for over 45 years. 
You can find his full Bio here
His digital stamp images can be found on Zibbet or Etsy .
 Inspiration projects from the Rick St.dennis Elite
 Design Team can be found on the Sparkle and Glitter blog
or for the darker images on the Airless Chambers blog.
Rick also has a personal blog  and on Facebook there is the Rick St.dennis Digi fans and friends group, showcase your cards and other projects using RSD images there to be eligible to win prizes.

prize is a choice of 2 digis or a 25% discount coupon for Rick's Zibbet shop  (it's the winners choice) 


BECCY'S PLACE


PRIZE - three images or one digital set of choice 

Here is how you can claim your prize from Beccy's Place:   
***visit the online store at Beccy's Place , select the images you would like then email your choice directly to beccymuir@yahoo.com
Beccy’s Place Digital Designs by Beccy Muir
My paper obsession began with scrapbooking in the late 1990s and has since evolved into card-making and digital drawing.  There were a few years of decorative painting, teddy bear making and silk ribbon embroidery mixed in there too.  I still dabble in each of those crafts (and many others) from time to time but I generally gravitate toward paper, which I find versatile and forgiving.

I started “doodling” little designs for cards back in 2009, which is when I started my blog and began sharing my images with other Cardies.  From there I progressed to my very own online store selling digital drawings for cards and other paper craft projects.  Some of my images have now been made into rubber stamps by the wonderful team over at Sparkle N Sprinkle.  These days you can usually find me “hanging out” over on my blog, www.beccysplace.blogspot.com.


for my project, I chose to use Rick St. Dennis Pumpkin Scarecrow and decided to go with making him as my September Calendar. Fall is my very most very favorite time of the year and this scarecrow is just the purrfect calendar for the start of fall! 


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection white card stock using Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge creating a page for my calendar measuring 6.75 inches
  • background paper is DCWV Harvest Gathering
  • Scarecrow was colored using Prisma and Whisper Strokes Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and fussy cut around with edges with gel pen accents and puff-dotted onto the background

  • tiny baby brads were used with black gel pen accents to make them look like buttons
  • mini calendars can be found on the internet and then printed with the month cut using Cricut Expressions built-in cartridge and of course Stickles 
  • sunflower buttons finished off my calendar
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to visit and enter your project at 613 Avenue CreateI can't wait to see your creations!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Love your calendar page and Autumn is my favourite season too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness