What's It All About

Friday, January 27, 2017

May This Pocket Angel Be With You

One of my biggest sellers at my Craft Shows was this Pocket Angel which I made using my Brother Embroidery Machine using a freebie from Criswell Embroidery Pocket Angel 2 which was a freebie with a purchase!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • embroidered with Brother Embroidery Machine using Rayon Embroidery Thread which measures approximately 2.25 inches
  • 1/8 Darice ribbon
  • poem on cardstock
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

    1 comment:

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness