What's It All About

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Happy Birthday Chef

A friend was looking for a birthday card for a male - I thought this Magnolia image of Edwin baking was the purrfect image and ran away and made this card:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with DCWV Mister Stack background
  • image was colored using Spectrum Noir and Whisper Strokes Markers with gel pen accents
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC cut using a Darice Embossing Die Cut chalked around the edges
  • card is wrapped with Baker's Twine (how appropriate for this card), tied in a knot with a button accent from my stash
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC which cut using a Darice Embossing Die Cut chalked around the edges

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

this was entered in the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination: Challenge #127 - Optional Twist Masculine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness