What's It All About

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Birds of a Feather Scrapping with Lisa's Designs DT


My Scrapping with Lisa's Designs DT blog hop is just a little late and my apologies as this was to be posted on Sunday, May 13th, 2012.

Welcome to the Team Queen bi-weekly blog hop for Scrapping With Lisa’s Designs.

Team Queen of my Craftroom is working on the same bird files as Team Princess used last week. We really wanted to show the versatility of the wonderful files that Lisa creates.

This week the team was provided the files and asked to use as many of them in their project as possible. We wanted to see one cohesive project. I think you will be pleased with the work the team has done, and I hope you will take the time to fly to my Sister Design Team Members blogs and see what they have created with this file. I am sure you will be pleased.

One nice thing about Paper Piecing is the ability to cut the files out with a machine, or you can cut them out by hand if you do not have the capabilities of using your machine. Lisa provides digital images of each pattern as well. This means that you can print and color as you desire. 

The bird file can be found by following this link to Lisa’s Store (http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_17/Birds.htm)

My project was made with a little help from a very dear friend as I have been ill and have not felt like crafting as much as I would have wished!





Here was the line up for the weeks hop which had been published on Sunday, May 13th for Mother’s Day.:

Thank you ever sew much for stopping by and God Bless you!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Love your birdie project that top hat is adorable and of course I love the red bird one of my favorite. Hope you are feeling better now1 we so miss you when you ae away!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those birds are adorable. I am limited to cricut cuts (sad but true). I don't even know how to go about using files for other cuts or if I even have that option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Lynn! I'm sorry to hear that you are under the weather. Hope you will start feeling better soon. I just love your project and those little feather friends are really cute. I can see that it has a 'special touch' from your dear friend... :) Hugs to you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness