What's It All About

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Girlie Girl Blog Hop

Welcome to the Girlie-Girl Blog Hop, where all things girlie girl will be seen. Each person has their own interpretation of what girlie girl means so this hop should be fun.

Lorby's World is our hostess for this hop so please begin the hop at her blog:http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/ and continue through from there. You should have come from Gina. If you just happened to be visiting me, would love for you to start at the beginning sew that you don't miss anything!!!

Lorby will be giving away a $10 gift card to winner's choice of Michael's or Joann's. Rules to be in the drawing: 
1. Comment on all the blogs. (These ladies have put a lot of time and effort into their projects so show them the love.) 
2. Become a follower on Lorby's World blog.

My project was inspired by Jearise's preparations for her daughter's birthday party and the theme. I made a darling little gift bag with was cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More at 5.5 inches. I cut a little piece to add to the bottom just to make the bag a bit sturdier. This paper was such a find at Pat Catan's and has a shiny appearance and is very sturdy but wait, I only paid $.10 for this paper and trust me, I got what was left in the bin!!!! 



In the cartridge they give "inspirations" as to suggested projects which I have often looked at and aspire to make them at one point! Well, that time had come as they had done the gift bag with the tags saying "Have A Happy Birth Day". I loved the look of the tags which were also cut from the same cartridge at 1.5 inches but I wrote instead "Dream", "Believe" "Love" in pastel colors to coordinate for the little bag attached with iridescent white ribbon edged in silver! 

Now, to my inspiration --- Hello Kitty as her daughter has favors, invitations and button and now a gift bag! The Hello Kitty was cut from Hello Kitty Greetings 1.75 inches with Stickles for her bow!!!

The size is just purrrfect to put a small Birthday treat for a very special 7-year old!!! Happy Birthday!!!

I'm sew glad you stopped by on  the Hop! Now please continue on to see what girlie girl treat Kristen has in store for you and don't forget to leave your comments on each stop along the way!!


God Bless
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

21 comments:

  1. You brought the biggest smile to my face with your surprise. I just love it! but what little girl or big girl wouldn't? Thanks for being part of this hop. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Lynne, and this is definately girlie-girl.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOthing like Hello Kitty to scream girly girl!! :) Fun bag, Lynne!!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice project for today, I am seeing a lot of this lil Kitty...guess I may have to go get her myself....
    thanks for sharing, love it
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift bag I love Hello Kitty very girlie indeed. What a great bargain you got on the paper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Hello Kitty. What girl doesn't love Hello Kitty. This is so very very cute. TFS
    Barbara B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kitty was the PURRRRFECT choice for a girly theme. Love the tag tote and the sentiments. TFS
    Creative girly wishes,
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love HK. This is such a cute gift bag. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea, I love the Hello Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Kitty = Super Girlie Girl!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute project...love hello kitty.... :) lindaplusthree to yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Thanks for sharing.
    melissaseme at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What can be more girlie than Hello Kitty! Great project.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Kitty is the bomb !! Really cute. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it all but love hello kitty

    ReplyDelete
  16. What could be more girly then Hello Kitty? Super cute my friend! Thinking of you:)

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Kitty is adorable and ohhh so girly!!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lynne i love this it is so cute and girlie and the adorable hello kitty! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is just adorable.Hugs Alesia
    scrapaholicaef@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. When I think girlie-girl, I think pink & Hello Kitty~luv what you've done! U inspire;) Following via GFC! Thanx~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness