What's It All About

Monday, June 11, 2012

Scrapping with Lisa's Designs Cat File


Welcome to Scrapping with Lisa's Designs

Today our design team will be featuring the newest cats file. A bunch on ornery cats all looking to get into some kind of mischief. But, then what cats don’t, right?

The team was asked to use the cats to create a card, that was more than just the traditional half fold card. I think you wlll like what the team has come up with this week.

The file we used can be found here, (http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_44/Cats.htm
)

Please take the time to visit each blog along the way are see what our creative design team has come up with this week.

Here is the line up for this week . .

Design Team ~ http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/

Be sure to stop and remark at each stop along the way along with the Design Team Page, http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/
, and become a follower!!!!!

The cutting files are SVG, PDF, PNG, JPEG, EPS and DXF.

If you came from Barbara B, then you are on the right trail and didn’t do a side trip to the liter box.


For my project today, I fell in love with the cat with the “hook” tail. I made my kitty all white and inked in black, brown, and orange to add the “calico” color. I then placed her on a “rocker card” cutting my circle at 7-inches and used one of the “doily’s” from Elegant Edges cut at 6-inches. Kitty has a little bell that rings as she rocks back and forth that was attached with orange baker’s twine and finished with an orange bow on her one ear. Now, how cute is that?

Your next stop along the way is Rhonda.

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Lynne, I just love this card! It is so cute. I love the cat you used. Looks like he is up to something. Thanks for sharing. i hope one day to get the cats file. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, that cat is so cute and looks like it is ready to pounce off the card at some mouse wandering by. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness