What's It All About

Thursday, June 28, 2012

John 13 Love One Another and Share the Love


Good morning my friends!!!! Today I want to show you another two (2) page lay-out I have made for my niece’s graduation scrapbook using PaperPiecings by Nikki which I have made to apply for a position as Guest Designer for July!!! How exciting is that as I love her files!!!

 RECIPE for Page 1:
  • Paper Piecings by Nikki using Share the Love file with a slight modification (since when does a creative crafter follow the "exact" pattern?). Instead of all the ribbons on the bear, I used a ribbon depicting Autism as Kristin’s brother is Autistic and she is and has been very supportive of Jonathan. The earth represents that Kristin is a “tree-hugger” and the heart is her love of Christ and her family.
  • Photo Mat paper is from DCWV The Heirloom Stack
  • Background paper is from my stash
  • Love Square is a cut using Lacey Label Cricut Cartridge cut at 3.5-inches
  • Ribbon is from my stash – you just gotta love our “stash”









 RECIPE Page 2:
  • Paper Piecings by Nikki using John 13 Love One Another which is an adorable patch-work bear and those of you who know me is quilting is my first love which makes this bear a purrfect match for me. It is also a purrfect match for Kristin as she is our 70’s “flower child” with the peace sign, the cross for her love of Christ and her faith.
  • Photo Mat paper is from DCWV The Heirloom Stack
  • Background paper is from my stash
  • Journal square is cut using Lacey Label Cricut Cartridge at 3.5 inches
  • Ribbon and ribbon rosette are from my stash – you just gotta love our “stash”





Wish me luck with my “bid” for July Guest Designer for PaperPieceings by Nikki (put in a good word for me!!! ) along with the best of luck and love for Kristin!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. You always seem to amaze me---this is gorgeous.Love the bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layouts. ilove the bears. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness