What's It All About

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Birthday Cards for The Stamping Chef's New Release Tuesday


It’s New Release Tuesday at The Stamping Chef with lots of goodies that she has cooked up for you to sample and taste. Today, I decided to work with two of her three new images with a birthday theme . . .



Birthday Bash Recipe:
  • Card was cut 4.25 x 8.5 inches using DCWV The Countdown Stack and then scored at 4.25 and 6.375 inches using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard. A square was cut to put my image on at 4.25 inches using Recollections cardstock to make an Easel Card
  • 4.25 inch square was embossed using Cuttlebug Birthday Embossing folder and then glued to the 2.25 inch scored paper 
  • Birthday Bash was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lighting with gelly Pens
  • Inkssentials Glossy Accents was used on the whipped cream and pom pom on the top of the birthday hat
  • Fussy cut around entire digital with separating the balloons which were puff-dotted on the background for dimension
  • Yellow Sunflower Flat Back Pearls are from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
  • Bow is from my stash 
  • Sentiment, "Hope this birthday tops the charts" was a freebie from Create with TLC  





Beary Birthday Recipe:
  • Card was cut 5 x 9 inches using DCWV The Countdown Stack and then scored at at 4.5 inches using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
  • Beary Birthday was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lighting with gelly Pens
  • Inkssentials Glossy Accents was used on the icing which was then glittered
  • Silver-Tone "Made For You Charm" is from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
  • Ribbon is a blue gingham from my stash which was glued to the right side with a bow at the top
  • Sentiment, "A Very Merry UNBIRTHDAY to You"  was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers just to add a bit of color and was a freebie from Create with TLC  



Be sure to stop at TSC Recipes on FaceBook and show us your creations!!! We would love to see them!!!!

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Would love for you to leave a comment 
as I want to know what you think of my projects!!!

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness