What's It All About

Friday, May 24, 2013

Let Your Worries Sail Away . . . . .


Today, I thought I would share with you a card I made for Lacy Sunshine Blog Challenge #8, Anything but a Square, using a free digi that was provided by Heather Valentin, Oscar and Olivia, upon request.


Recipe:
  • Card was made using Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge and welding two together to make my card. An additional layer was made to put behind my Oscar and Olivia
  • Card measures approximately 5 x 5 inches
  • Background paper is from my very first stack of paper that I had purchased, My Mind’s Eye Home
  • All edges were chalked
  • Oliver and Olivia was colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and accents with gelly pens
  • Stickle accents on the water
  • K&Co Susan Winget Die-Cut Cardstock and Acetate translucent dragonfly was puff-dotted on the frame of my card
  • Sentiment, "Let your worries sail away on water of blue, if you haven't a boat your imagination will do", was a freebie from Create with TLC Create with TLC   

     
    which was chalked around the edges

Thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

this card entered in the following challenge:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Lynne! Really fab colours and colouring.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lynne, love the shape and the way you have showcased the gorgeous otters. Thank you for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Adorable Lynne:) I love it! Thanks for entering my challenge!
    Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful card Lynne and the sentiment is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness