What's It All About

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Create with TLC Design Team Call

Welcome to our September Calendar Girls' Blog Hop. It’s absolutely amazing when you do a Google search the interesting facts you may find. Such a find is special and unique occasions throughout the year!!! These unique holidays are our inspiration. As Neil Sedaka sang in his song "Calendar Girls" - "September, light the candles of your sweet 16!!" My complete projects for September Calendar Girls Blog Hop can be found by clicking "here". 

This card is separate to the blog hop as I wanted to enter in Create with TLC Design Team Call as I have loved and use many of Paulette's creations with my cards and find them to be an inspiration in creating. It would be a thrilling privilege to be part of her Design Team which I think I would be an asset to her team.

This card is for September 9th, Teddy Bear Day and reminds me of the silly song I sang when my daughter was young and when I was watching my one granddaughter, Sasha, who loved singing and dancing to this when she got older - "dance with my dolly with the hole in her stockin' and her knees keep a knockin' and her toes keep a rockin' - gonna dance with my dolly with the hole in her stockin' gonna dance by the light of the moon!" 



Recipe;

  • Recollection card stock cut 6 x 12 inches and then folded in half 
  • background paper is DCWV Heirloom collection which I loved the musical score sheet
  • digital design was one Paulette had created for a Design Team member and good friend of mine, Vicky Fortier to commemorate a milestones
  • musical notes are brads
  • keyboard and Staff are from a card of charms I found at our local craf store, Pat Catan's for a quarter!!!
  • ribbon is from my stash
  • sentiment, "If you stumble . . . make it part of the dance!" freebie at one time from Create with TLC 
  • image was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils and Gel pens for hilighting features
Thanks for stopping by today. God Bless as I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Lynne! Welcome to the TLC team. Looking forward to your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being a DT member of TLC. I look forward to working with you. I'm so excited....I already added you as a DT member on my blog as soon as I saw the news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nThanks for sharing and have a blessed day,
    Sandy
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings ♥
    ♥ Sandy's Paper FunTime ♥ice image, good luck with the DT Call. Scrapbook Blessings Club is having one too, hint, hint, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness