What's It All About

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dear Food - Dear Cheese Omelette

Sunday mornings have always been special for breakfast whether it be a Sunday Brunch or creating omelettes. Paulette had asked for samples with one of her digital images and word sets, Dear Food which I have created a few cards one of which I'm sharing with you today -  



As you know, I think outside the litter box --- this card is no exception as I used two (2), yes, count them - 2 of Create with TLC images!!!!

Recipe;
  • card was cut 5.5 x 11 inches and then folded in half using Recollection cardstock
  • "Rise and Shine make today divine!!!" is an older image from Create with TLC which was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Spectrum Noir Markers and gel pens and then chalked around the edges and set at a jaunty angle
  • spatulas were cut using Cricut From My Kitchen Cartridge
  • sunny side up eggs were cut using Cricut Just Because Cards Cartridge and chalked around the edges
  • broken eggs were cut using Cricut Martha Stewart Seasonal Cakes Cartridge and chalked around the edges and set on either side of the sentiment, "Dear cheese omelette: there is nothing better than being with you on Sunday morning." which is from Create with TLC Dear Food
Now, doesn't the yellow gingham remind you of an old-fashioned kitchen?? Now, who's ready for breakfast???

God Bless and Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge #29 Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get to see your card finished before and now that I have...I love it! Cute card, great job.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness