What's It All About

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Autumn Barely Stamped: Red Fuzzy Tailed Squirrel

I know it's Halloween but I just had to share Create with TLC Autumn Barely Stamped squirrel which I made for today. We had been up the cabin over the weekend and those dang squirrels broke in again and chewed apart things and made a mess - thus my ode to the red squirrel as I have visions of shooting him and making a tasty squirrel stew!!!! Also with today's and tomorrow's cards, I challenged myself to use as many Create with TLC objects as I could use.



Recipe;
  • card was cut 6 x 12 inches and then folded in half using DCWV Harvest Gathering
  • background was cut using Create with TLC Memories of Leaves
  • sentiment, "Leaves are falling AUTUMN is calling" from Create with TLC which I chalked around the edges
  • squirrel is from Autumn Barely Stamped from Create with TLC which was colored with my Prisma Colored Pencils which is currently a "freebie" with a purchase from the store!!!
  • Darice 1/4-inch Fall Satin Ribbon runs along the left edge along with tied into a bow
  • buttons are from my stash
  • AND, that cute little fuzzy wuzzy squirrel tail is a feather!!!

God Bless and Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

I have entered this card in the following challenges: 
Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes Challenge
Chalk N Stock October Challenge Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card.Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness