What's It All About

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Lily's First Dance Recital

It's the day of Lily's First Dance Recital!!!! I'm sew excited to see my little girl dance on stage - she's excited also!!!

I created a card for my little dance using previous freebies from Create with TLC and of course the little ballerina is on a wobble to make her dance!!!





RECIPE:
  • card was cut 6 x 12 inches using DCWV Nana's Kids which was then folded in half using Martha Stewart Score Board (what would I ever do without that in my life???)
  • background paper was from DCWV Girl Frille Stash and cut 5.5 x 5.5 inches 
  • Create with TLC Ballet Beautiful Paper 4 was cut 5 x 5 inches with the ballerinas getting glitzed with Stickles
  • Create with TLC Ballet Silhouette was chalked with purple, pink and then fussy cut with a little glitz for her leotard and then fussy cut around a Wobble to make my little ballerina dance!!!
  • sentiment, Fabulous You, is was chalked around the edges and puff-dotted onto the card
  • Darice ribbon was placed on top of a white pleated lace (found in my lace stash) with a bow added on the side
  • inside sentiment, Gramma loves you, was cut and placed on a pieces of 5 x 5 inch DCWV Girlhood Stack
Just one more picture and that is of my beautiful ballerina ready for her recital. Time flies and to think she is 3 years old!!!! I need to find pictures of Jen's first recital and reminisce some!!


I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card has been entered in the following challenges: 

A Girl Who Crafts Challenge #1 Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs Anything Goes Challenge

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness