What's It All About

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess at 613 Avenue Create

It's a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create always anything goes with an optional twist that being Dr. Suess!!!!!!! March 2nd is Dr. Suess' birthday, sew, let's kick off his birthday celebration!!!! We're even offering sentiments that you can add to your project!!!!!!

There are two fabulous sponsors:

for my project, I chose to use Sami Stamps Bird Beauty and incorporate her in a page for my journal along with pictures of my family from this past Christmas:





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • journal page background from DCWV 4 Seasons
  • Bird Beauty was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents (I know you've heard the expression "my hair is a bird's nest and this is most definitely true of this beauty!!!)
  • I chose the sentiment, "Because when you stop and Look around this life is pretty Amazing! Dr. Suess" which is sew true to remember how amazing life is with my daughter, grandchildren and my BF Bob!!!
  • sentiment had been chalked around the edges with corners cut from Essentials Built-In with my E2 and scraps from the background paper
  • bird is from K&Co Susan Winget stickers 
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to enter your project at 613 Avenue CreateI can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 


Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:
Kitty Bee Designs: Aloha Friday Challenge #42 - (Living) Things with Wings

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, Just wanted to stop by and say, "hi" and invite you to Sami Stamps Facebook group. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie Kohane
    Sami Stamps DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun... and I love that sentiment with your pictures Lynne!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal page. Love the quote you chose. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page, Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for joining the Aloha Friday Challenge this week!
    -Mari K.
    Kitty Bee Designs DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness