What's It All About

Friday, November 4, 2011

Guest Designer - Rhonda Helm

Sue here again pretending to be Lynne. Of course I could never fill her shoes but I can lend a hand or two <G>. I am here to share another fabulous guest designer with you - Rhonda of Come Craft with Blue. You are just going to love her project. Here we go:


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Hello, My name is Rhonda, and I reside in the sunny land of Florida. I come from a family of 4 and I am the third child. I have been crafting for a better part of 10 years. I have done scrapbooks, cards, ATC, and altered items. You name it, I probably have dabbled in it. I just started to learn to crochet in March, my mom is teaching me. I'm still learning my ways with all this new stuff the craft world is coming up with. I have 3 degrees in the CJ - Criminal Justice field. I have 1 class to go to get my last degree in web design. When I'm not in school or crafting you can find me hanging with my best friend, fishing, or riding around. I love taking pictures in hopes I will one day get them scrapped. 


Here is my card I made for fall. 




I used a pretty patterned cardstock that I got from someone so I am unsure of the name of it. 
I took a fall leaf decoration and glued it on the card. 
The smiling pumpkin and fall title are both digi stamps I got from http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/p/100-past-freebies.html which were 
colored with Martha Stewart markers. 
On the 2 pumpkins, I put a piece of foam in the center for a little dimension. 


Thanks for checking my little man out. 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks so much to Rhonda for being Lynne's Guest Designer today. Please pop over to her BLOG and show her some bloggie love. Until tomorrow :) Susan

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lynne for asking me to be apart of your craftiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rhonda sew much for helping me at this time!!! I absolutely love your card and your creativity and would love to have you post your projects!!!
    Hugs and Love,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness