What's It All About

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful All Year Long

Granted, Thanksgiving is theoretically over but shouldn't you be thankful all the year long. I know when we asked Sasha what she was thankful for, she was thankful for her new bubble wagon as she was a good girl and she said she deserved it! When Jerry was asked he was thankful for dinner on the table! Ok, these are some things to be thankful for but as for me, I'm thankful for my grandchildren, my wonderful children, and my friends that I have made on Facebook and blogging!


I had made a few Thanksgiving cards to be sent and wanted to share them with you now....


This first one was done by Facebook chatting with my dear friend, Susan, and was done as I refer to as a "wing and a prayer". There were elements that I liked and just wanted to implement them in this card. The Thanksgiving is from the Designer Calendar Cricut cartridge cut at 3-inches and was placed on a decorative circle cut at 2.75 inches from the E2 built-in cartridge Essentials. I loved the decorative circle sew very much that I also cut one for the inside to place my sentiment on. The cute little leaf was cut from the Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge.




I loved the little sentiment from my clear stamper that I used the chocolate stamp on the orange.




Now, for my next little card, I used SVG Attics Fall Celebration card with the adorable 3-dimensional pumpkins on the front. The paper is from last year and I love the leaves along with implementing the color purple!!!



This is the same file that I had used to make my little placecard pumpkins!!! For the inside, I used my purple ink pad (guess Kari is wearing off on me!) and stamped the little sentiment on the inside!


What are you thankful for????

Be Thankful year round - thank you for stopping by today . . .

God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. LOL...finally wearing purple off on you...hehe...the cards are awesome! :)
    Hugs! Kari

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness