What's It All About

Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank You WUBBZY!

Sasha had a great party and now its time for the thank you cards. I thought thank you cards was a lost art and am sew thankful that Barbara, aka Cissy, my wonderful stepdaughter who is like my own, still sends out thank you cards for Sasha's gifts. I guess I was a mean mommy when Jennifer, my daughter, was not allowed to play with or wear any of her gifts until her thank you cards were written. 


Sasha, who is now 6, wanted Wubbzy thank you cards to match her party invitations but this time she wanted more characters on the card. Well, Grandma Lynne, drew Widget, a pink rabbit kinda of sort of figure, and Wubbzy, who we all know and love now thanks to the invitations, on a box to insert the words "Thank you" which is the vijaya font on Make the Cut. I used polka dot paper again for the cards. They were looking sort of bland and boring to me and needed something else - pizzazz. I searched high and low in my crafting spot to see what I could come up with for the 16 cards that they would look similar. Ok, granted, all the papers were different polka dot patterns and I did cut different "Thank you" colors. Playing with my ribbon stash, I decided to cut two (2) holes on the top of the card approximately an inch apart, inserted ribbon cut at 14" and tied a pretty bow and viola we have a thank you card cut at 4 x 5 - inches and ready to go for Sasha and her mom to write out her thank you's! 


Gee, I wonder if Cissy is as mean as I was .... hmmmmmmmm




Wubbzy, Widget and I thank you for stopping by. Would love to hear your comments.....


God Bless
Hugs and Love
Grandma Lynne

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness