What's It All About

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Snowman Shaker Card - I'm a Guest Designer

I'm honored to be Kari's Guest Designer today! Thank you Kari and I hope you stop on over and visit Kari and give some bloggie love!!! 


For my project today for Miss Kari is an adorable snowman that was cut with Winter Frolic with a few modifications - he's got a snowflake in his belly which was imported to cut using Cricut Design Studio and then underlined with the clear paper. His belly contains snowflakes and glitter when shook. 




I love him and think he's adorable and hope you do also.


Thank you Kari for giving me the privilege to post on your page today. 


God Bless each of you!
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. I totally Love your Snowman shaker card...It is Adorable! Thanks for sharing!! Glad that you enjoyed your card! Merry Christmas to you and your's!!

    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness