What's It All About

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 21, 2012

Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 21, 2012. 

Due to health reasons and personal reasons, I'm doing my best to keep up with my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and hope you bear with me!!! This is what I have created with Sketch #28 for August 21, 2012:




This card and I did have some issues and we weren't talking but it finally came together this morning!
  • The sentiment I used was, "have a GREAT DAY" 
  • My card was cut 6 x 6-inches with DCWV The Sweet Stack
  • My sentiment was added on Lacey Labels Cricut Cartridge with a white background inked in lime green and a green polka dot base with sentiment inked in hot pink
  • My background paper is from my stash with the other piece cut using scraps sent by a dear friend - thank you Rachelle Larsen
  • Polka dot lace was cut using my Martha Stewart eyelet border punch
  • Little spinning daisies were cut using my E-2 with the built-in Alphabet in hot pink and white Recollection paper with lime green brad centers
  • Butterfly is a KC Company
  • Bottom of the left corner looked lonely and lost and green pearls were added
    I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

    Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!


    August Design Team is now divided between Two Teams
    Full-Time Design Team:
    Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
    God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
    Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
    to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
    Lynne

    3 comments:

    1. That is so pretty! I love it!
      And you are welcome my dear friend :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow! This is beautiful!!! I love it! love the pretty colors and the butterfly. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

      ReplyDelete

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness