What's It All About

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 4, 2012

Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 4, 2012. 

This is what I have created with Sketch #11 for August 4, 2012:




I had a lot of fun creating this card using my Martha Stewart Eyelet Edge Punch along with Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge. I hope you like how it came out!
  • The sentiment I used is, "you're in my thoughts"
  • My background paper is from Recollections Fashionably Chic and was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches
  • The other two (2) pieces cut were also cut using Recollections Fashionably Chic
  • My card was cut 6 x 6-inches 
  • My sentiment is on a label using my Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge but instead of the flowers and leaves also being cut on this piece, I used my colored pencils to give it a softer look.
  • Gun metal pearls were added for interest at either side of the top corners of my card with a yellow pearl for the center of the little flower on my sentiment
  • Rick Rack from my stash when I used to make doll clothes was used for the one trim
  • Other trim was cut from scraps using my Martha Stewart Eyelet Edge Punch
I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!


August Design Team is now divided between Two Teams
Full-Time Design Team:
Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness