What's It All About

Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 9, 2012

It's ketchup time again .... trying to finish my cards for the month of August ... do ya think I can??? HMMMMM

Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 8, 2012. 

Due to health reasons and personal reasons, I'm doing my best to keep up with my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and hope you bear with me!!! This is what I have created with Sketch #5 for August 9, 2012:




This card is totally out of character for me but I really really love it!!!
  • The sentiment I used was, "everything is better with a friend" 
  • My card was cut 6 x 6-inches with my very most favorite DCWV The Linen Stack
  • My background paper is from my stash 
  • The lace is from my stash along with the pearl trim
  • The elegant ladies with the beautiful hats
  • The flower is actually from a button collection
  • Upper left corner looked lonely and lost thus white pearls were added to finish my vintage super feminine look
    I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

    Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!


    August Design Team is now divided between Two Teams
    Full-Time Design Team:
    Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
    God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
    Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
    to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
    Lynne

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness