What's It All About

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose October 7, 2012

Welcome - I'm sew delighted you came to see my interpretations of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose with Sketch #12 for October 7, 2012, ALSO, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and there will be postings the first two (2) weeks displaying cards, lay-outs, etc. showing support for Breast Cancer Awareness.





 Here's the sketch that I had used for my inspiration with of course a twist of Lynne, of course: 



Let me tell you incorporating the two thought processess was truly a challenge but I feel I met both challenges and hope you feel the same way
  • The sentiments I used were, "Hope", "Faith", "Courage", "Support", and "Survivor" which were placed on a paper piecings using Make the Cut which was puff-dotted on my card
  • My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using DCWV Lace and Linen
  • My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches
  • The adorable bear is from Kadoodle Bug Designs Hope Bear
  • My doily is from one of my most-used cut files, Designs on Cloud 9 Doilies
I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! Also, mention to her about the custom Hello Kitty paper. You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!


Design Team:

Daisy
Ultima Linda Gold
Violet

REMEMBER: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Call your mother, sister, neighbor, bestest friend and get your mammograms!!!



God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!

Much Hugs, Love, and Creative Pixie Dust,

Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute pink card! The bear is just tot\o, too cute :) TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness