What's It All About

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose

Welcome - I'm sew delighted you came to see several of my interpretations of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose with Sketch #8 for October 1, 2012



 Here's the sketch that I had used for my inspiration: 

I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! Also, mention to her about the custom Hello Kitty paper. You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!


Design Team:

Daisy
Ultima Linda Gold
Valerie  
Violet

God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!

Much Hugs, Love, and Creative Pixie Dust,

Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Orange! (In regular human speak that means I love it!) So beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness