What's It All About

Monday, January 12, 2015

Crafting From the Heart Challenges are BACK!!!!!!!

Crafting From the Heart Challenges are back!!!!!!! The fabulous sponsor for this challenge: 




for my Design Team Project, I got the privilege to work with Otis the Wizard. I thought he was adorable and he was browsing through either a book of magic or a cookbook whereas it became my first Halloween card for 2015!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection purple Card Stock is the background of my card which is a size A2
  • background paper is from my scraps
  • "Otis" was colored with Whisper Strokes, Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers and accents with gel pens and fussy-cut around the edges
  • front sentiment, "Grocery List:", had been from Create with TLC  2014 Halloween Club which was chalked around the edges 
  • inside sentiment, Bone Appetite, is Create with TLC Here's Looking at You Vintage which was chalked around the edges and colored with Spectrum Noir Marker and mounted on matching paper from the front
  • Stickles was added to Otis' stars on his hat
Are you inspired???? I can't wait to see your projects and just how easy is it considering the challenge is Anything GOES!!!!! Have fun and create!!!


Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. Too cute Love that little owl wizard, he is too cute. Your card is adorable as well and as usual!!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness