What's It All About

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

May Your Heart Be Brave - Are You Ready to take A Step in the Dark's New Challenge?

Are you ready to take A Step in the Dark with me???? It's a new challenge at A Step in the Dark Challenge Blog with our wonderful sponsor Stitchy Bear!

For my project, I chose The Slayer - don't  you think she looks like me???? I saw you laughing over there as I sit here and giggle!!! 





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using tan Recollection cardstock with DCWV The Animal Stack as my background
  • The Slayer was colored using Spectrum Noir and Whisper Stroke Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents, chalked around the edges and puff-dotted onto the card
  • Martha Stewart Vine Border Punch was used for the lilac vines
  • sentiment, "May your heart be BRAVE Your mind be FIERCE and your spirit FREE" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC which I felt was a beautiful sentiment and most definitely suited my card
Now, it's your turn to take A Step in the Dark and see what you create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creations!!!!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Challenge: Clean and Simple Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness