What's It All About

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A Spot of Tea with Birthday Wishes for Rosie and a New Challenge at Creative Moments

It's a new challenge at Creative Moments  where it's always anything goes but with this challenge, the optional twist ribbons and bows!!! 

Our fabulous sponsors are: 
my wonderful dear friend, Rosie, has a birthday later this month and I fell in love with Robyn's Fetish English Tea Cup and thought this would make the purrfect card for my friend !!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 Card using Recollection cardstock along with Recollection cardstock for the background
  • Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch with white cardstock on the bottom with a pretty little floral ribbon wrapped around the border and then tied into a bow
  • teacup was colored using Spectrum Nor Markers, along with a visit from the Stickles Fairy to add accents to the roses accents 
  • teacup was fussy cut around the edges
  • sentiment, "It's your birthday! time to par-tea" is from Create with TLC Today is Your Day Digi Image and Word Art Set
  • sentiment, I am wishing a Happy Birthday to a person I am happy to know" had been from a previous Create with TLC recent club which was chalked around the edges

Happy Birthday my dear friend, Rosie!!!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I can't wait to see your creativity when you enter your project!!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

8 comments:

  1. Love the added red ribbon.
    Hugs, your DT Sister, Angie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Lynne I am just loving your birthday tea creation and what a wonderful TLC sentiment you have paired the image with. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super birthday card. I am sure your friend will love it. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out just perfect.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Lynne thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, and perfect for our flower challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Thanks for joining us this week! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fantastic card! I adore the traditional elements like the gingham and the classic teacup, but you're kept it fresh and modern with that perfect sentiment! I also thought it was so clever of you to put the teacup on a lace edge that reminded me of a traditional doily! So clever! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness