What's It All About

Sunday, July 17, 2016

It's the Bewitching Hour with a New Challenge at the Address of 613 Avenue Create

Welcome!!!!! It's a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create where it's always anything goes with an optional twist: Color Challenge:


our fabulous sponsor is:

for my project, I wanted to play with Tracey as I thought she was quite beautiful and she had kitties - now, how purrfect is that?? I also played with the twist for this challenge using only the colors black, white, and grey (ok, you caught me - I did used a flesh for the skin along with a little blush!!!): 



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection card stock size A2 card (4.25 x 5.5 inch) with Recollection Black and White Paper Stack used for the background 
  • image was colored using Prisma Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils fussy cut around the edges
  • the Stickles fairy paid a visit of course using the irridescent on the wings for both Tracey and her kitties, black trim on the tips of her wings, paper for the kitties
  • don't you just love the butterfly wing ribbon used to wrap around the background and then tied into a bow
  • Miriam's Crafting Supplies fairy in star was attached to the bow
  • one of my very most favorite friendship sentiment from Create with TLC was used "Just peeking in to see what you're up to" with Queen & Co. Black Pearls
  • inside sentiment was from a recent club from Create with TLC, "Leave room in your garden for FAIRIES to dance!" which was mounted on black card stock and then on matching background as the front

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to visit and enter your project at 613 Avenue CreateI can't wait to see your creations!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful. What a stunning image. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card love the colour combo.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great neutral tones and very well co-ordinated ribbon / bow. thaks fro joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne - congratulations on your win at the ABC Challenge! Well deserved!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness