What's It All About

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Elf on an Ornament with a New Challenge at the Address of 613 Avenue Create

Welcome!!!!! It's a new challenge at the address of 613 Avenue Create where it's always anything goes with an optional twist for thi s challenge: American Beauty - Use a Rose:
our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are:

                              
The Stamping Boutique
The winner receives 4 digital images
 

The winner receives 3 digital images
The winner receives 1 bundle of choice






for my project, I decided not to play the twist and created a card using Eureka Stamps Elf on Ornament to get a jump start on my Christmas cards - doesn't he remind you of the Elf on the Shelf??? I made a little peek-a-boo card that you can see the elf peeking through the tree watching if you've been good or bad . . . .



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using Recollection card stock and DCWV The Heirloom Christmas Stack for the background
  • size 1.5 inch hole cut with Fiskars Hole punch for Elf to peek through
  • great ornament buttons from my stash
  • sentiment, "Merry Christmas to someone who is good at being naughty" is from a Create with TLC previous club and hoping to see it in her new store in time for Christmas!!!
  • image was colored using Prisma Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils, gel pen accents, fussy cut around the edges and of course the Stickles Fairy playing a visit with accents on hat, cuff on pants and jacket cuffs
  • sentiment, "25th TODAY we Celebrate CHRISTMAS" had been from a previous club from Create with TLC which was colored with gel pens and of course Stickles!!!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to visit and enter your project at 613 Avenue CreateI can't wait to see your creations!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness